Stir-fried Qing Long Vegetables With Shrimps 清壟菜炒虾球
Recipe source : Doris Choo @ Sumptuous Flavours
The market vendors called this Qing Long vegetables. They look like a cross between leeks and chives. The market vendors assured us that the taste is good. SK was gamed to try and so we bought a small bunch to stir-fry with shrimps.
Mmm, not bad at all. In fact they tasted very good!
Do try them out if you come across them in the market.
200g green qing long vegetables, cut into sections
150g prawns, remove shells and tails
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 Chinese rice bowl of water
1/s tsp cornflour dissolved in 1 Chinese rice bowl of water
Qing long vegetables - looks like a cross between leeks and chives
1. Heat wok until hot. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic until fragrant, add in the prawns and fry until they turn pinkish.
3. Add in the vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add in seasoning ingredients and let it boil for 1 minute.
5. Dish up and serve immediately with rice.